Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 7:36 PM
Normal day.......
I go to school and thought is Tuesday....then i oni bring Tuesday de lesson de books,but i found out that is WEdnesday...i was like...HOLY SHIT! i never bring anything for today lessons.....Maths lesson kena scolded,other subjects also lor...sianz
I blurr king...lolx....then recess no money to eat...coz i pok le.... then stayed in class and wait for teh rest of the people to come back...
After school,i went to do project with alastair....
Dong seng came then go......what the hell....
then when the com lab close le...we go library to do project...then I
went down to the canteen with alastair before going to the library
then we walk around see got any people...
then Alastair keep on play with his money by tossing his
coin up in the air and ask people to guess,if they guess wrong i will take the bottle cap and shoot them...LOLx....very funny lor....
Then we do awhile the go back home le...we today disturb a lot of people today including our teachers...lolx...nth more le...BYEZ BYEZ
SO LONG SUCKERS
-------
|
Welcome. Use the button to change the theme. |