<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5542762126145613923?origin\x3dhttp://i-was-murdered.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 11, 2007, 8:45 PM
by RenZhe

Today,Basket ball tournament...BoonLay Secondary School V.S Juying secondary school.....Who will win....I dunnoe yet....hope that boonlay win...coz its my school..gotta respect it since i m in it edi...
I study , then use com le...another stupid day for me... My lousy "wonderfull" com broke the hell down...I cant play game le..unless it is repaired...
What the hell, nth to do somemore...super duper sianz lor...
no chioce but to post this post...Coz it is reali very sianz leh...GRRRRR...juz now watch 1 new anime wah very nice to watch leh...i forgot the name le....
watch le...then i post this blog....then dunnoe liao...
SO LONG SUCKERS...byebye

-------



Welcome.

Use the button to change the theme.