Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 12:16 PM
sianz...doing project work...
cant think of anything..
coz i m not focuesd..
Dude,i got to be serious and focused...
F O C U S E D..
... ...Hey, look
it's Barney..
I love u ,u love me, we are happy family...
Wait...what m i doing... be serious..
sianz...do finished i want to go alastair house with dong seng..
What the hell m i thinking of now..
Save the craps and do my project...
Omfg,its....its the UFO...bombs away..
Wheeeeeee......kaboom
I save the world..
Wow....Bloody hell....stop the hallucinations..
Am i stress,,oh yea i think i m...
Stay focused on my project..
What the hell, its Gozilla....run for your life...
Wait a minute...its a paperstatue....
Lolx...That's it...i m stress,got to stop doing the project...
Byez..I need a rest now...phew...
Bye bye.... look i m in the Sky...
wow...beautifull....isnt that my grave???
OMFG!!! I M DEAD!!!
cause of death: Hallucination & stress!!!
X_X <<<<< me in dying position!!!!
-------
|
Welcome. Use the button to change the theme. |